The beach, the lake, the river, the pool, the…slip ‘n slide? If it’s got water, it’s time we’re in it, folks.
Personally, I love a short inseam on swim trunks, 5” being perfect on just about every guy (in my opinion). Though, if you’re brave enough to sport a 4”, you’ll make me smile a very platonic smile as I admire your bravery and man thighs. And for the “bros” who spend most of their time on the water on a board of some sort, no, you don’t have to shop at PacSun. Options for everyone, people! Swim on.
- Checked | GANT for Bonobos (4”) – Not short enough? Bravery is this 3” pair.
- Seersucker | Ralph Lauren Hawaiian (5”)
- Retro | Saturdays Surf NYC (5”)
- Color block | Scotch & Soda (6”)
- Embroidered | Castaway Clothing Woody (7”)
- Board Shorts (fan palms) Strong Boalt (7.5”)
- Classic | L.L. Bean (8”)
- Board Shorts (floral) | J.Crew topsail (9”)