Gift ideas for girls that won’t break the bank or break you up.
Give the gift of wearing:
- Brooks Brothers Ring – Put a (bow tie) ring on it.
- Nisolo Mendez Flats – Ohmygod, shoes. Based in Nashville, empowering people in Peru, can’t go wrong with any of their styles.
Give the gift of drinking:
- Firefly Sweet Tea Bourbon – Sweet like her. You have permission to use that line.
- Pewter Julep Cup – Get it monogrammed for extra points.
Give the gift of reading:
- Tomboy Style by Lizzie Garrett Mettler – Every girl needs a little more boy in her. That’s what he said.
- American Fashion Cookbook – Over 100 recipes of favorite designers for the girl who likes to don an apron.
Give the gift of decorating:
- Garland & Pendant “Pair of St. Louis Blues” wood signs – Hand painted in Johnson City, TN. Plus, Awww, so sweet!
- Syndney Hale Co Candles – The best…ever! Tobacco & Sandalwood and Agave & Honeysuckle are my favorites. Bonus: once the candle is done, the container becomes a great drinking glass or vase.